Sunday, November 13, 2005

eBay Listings and K&C Club Winter Sale(s)!

Today I decided to try listing a couple of personalized crochet items on eBay to see if anyone nibbles.

Personalized Crochet Christmas Stocking

Personalized Green Bay Packers Pillow

Both are starting at $40.

The K&C Club is having another sale. Well, actually we're having two. One will be the Wednesday & Thursday after Thanksgiving, which will be on campus. The second one is that Saturday at the Luminary Festival. We're renting a booth for $15. I'm just hoping people will actually make things. I'm trying to make as much as I can without sacrificing Christmas presents, lol... I was hoping to have the on-campus sale a week later, but the ceramics sale is that whole week, so we couldn't. Hopefully all will go well! All of my free time is spent working on crochet stuff, haha. That's okay, tho, cuz I like doing it. I've already made a pair of mittens, and I am going to make some small Packers and Colts pillows (about 6" x 6"). I also will probably make a few more plain hats, because those seemed to be in demand before. I can't remember how I made them, tho... I'll have to find a pattern I guess, lol.

0 comments: