Thursday, April 27, 2006

Baby Romper Dress!

I finished a baby dress for Elizabeth (my cousin's daughter)! And let me tell you, it was a pain, because I had never sewn in a zipper before... BUT it turned out really cute! Here's a pic, although it didn't turn out that great. You can barely see the collar. But I'm so excited with it's cuteness.



It's a little romper dress, so it had the "shorts" attached underneath the skirt. I also had to deal with elastic, lol, but it wasn't too bad.

The pattern I used is this one: (Simplicity, #5115)

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Glad to see you involved in a new project. I like the little dress. Zippers are not too bad. Have fun with it. Love, Gma

Vik said...

This dress is so cute, Jen!

mellykins said...

that is so cute....love it.

you amaze me with your talents Jen

Tabitha said...

You did a great job! I think I will go get the pattern. Check out my blog...
http://craftcreationsbytabitha.blogspot.com/