Friday, October 07, 2005

Pattern Site Update, Etc.

I updated Jen's Stuffed Toy Archive today! Check out the cute new patterns I found!

I ran out of one of my colors for the purse today, so I have to buy more before I can continue. I really should be spending more time making things for the sale tho. I need to figure out some other stuff to make, tho, and at the moment I can't figure anything new out. We shall see. I don't think we're going to have a lot of stuff to sell; most of our club members are new and can't crochet fast enough to make things to sell. I suggested wash cloths as something easy and quick. We shall see how it goes! I want to organize another sale at the beginning of December, too.

Oh, I've also been dubbed the club secretary as of this Wednesday. The girl who was supposed to be secretary hasn't shown up to any of the meetings this semester, and Emily (the president) doesn't know her last name, so she can't contact her. She decided that since I put so much work into the club (more than the vice president, actually) that I should be an officer. So now I'm in charge of the mailing list, and I'm pretty much in charge of the sales cuz Emily doesn't really have time. Dunno what else I'll be doing, lol. I guess we'll see!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Jen - Thanks much for sharing all your links for the stuffed animals. Haven't gotten to it yet but I want to make them for charity groups - hospital, police etc. so have bookmarked all I've found. Now you have them all organized nicely in one place. If I find I have something you don't (doubtful) I'll send it along. Barbara

Anonymous said...

Hey Jen,

Love all the animals, but, I can't access any of the links. Can you check that out?