Monday, August 22, 2005

Craft Tote!

I found the most AWESOME craft tote today! JoAnn's had an ad in the paper this Sunday with a coupon for 40% off any one regular-priced item, so I went over there today to see if there was anything I wanted. They had these totes, which were regularly $80, on Clearance for $40, and then with the 40% off coupon it was only $25!!! I was SO excited! It's one of those that's like a mini fabric suitcase with wheels and a retractable handle. I've been using plastic Walmart bags up to this point, so this is a big step up for me! LOL! I'll be the envy of the Knitting & Crochet Club, hehe :)

I also bought some more yarn at Walmart. Some more of the yarn I'm making my bell-sleeved top out of, and some chunky yarn to make another dog bone mat. Hopefully I'll have time to do all of my projects, since school started today!

0 comments: