Thursday, August 18, 2005

New Blog!

So I've decided to start a blog dedicated to my crochet. I shall start by introducing myself. Hi, my name is Jen, and I live in Indiana in the US of A. I am going into my Senior year of college (I will be a Senior for 2 years, however). I am majoring in Art, with a specialization in Metals, as well as minoring in Ancient Studies and Consumer Finance. The Ancient Studies minor is for my enjoyment, because I really love ancient mythology and history, especially Roman, Greek, and Celtic. The Consumer Finance minor is for my benefit so I know what I'm doing with my money when I graduate. My dream is to one day own a shop in an artist community where I sell my jewelry and other art items (I was majoring in Drawing before I switched to Metals, so I also like to draw). Crochet is my current crafting hobby. I also cross-stitch off-and-on, and I did knit for a little while, but I found that I enjoy crochet a lot better, so have left off on knitting. I love to read, almost exclusively High Fantasy and books loosely based on mythology. My favorite authors are Mercedes Lackey, Margaret Weis & Tracy Hickman, and Sara Douglass.

I got married on January 1st of this year to a wonderful man named Donovan. He is majoring in Geology at the same college as me. Here is a photo from our wedding day:



I hope you enjoy my blog!

0 comments: