Sunday, July 08, 2007

Sock Monkeys!!

I made the sock monkey set from the Happy Hooker book for my sister-in-law as a baby shower gift. Her and my brother-in-law are obsessed with monkeys :-)



Close-up:






For the matching sweater I used this pattern.

Also, I'm working on re-doing the toy archive website so it's easier for me to update. The new format will also allow you guys to search it!! Not sure how much longer it will be until it's up and running, but wanted to give you all a heads up! :-D

6 comments:

Cristina Salgueiro said...

Hello Jen
What a wonderfull work.
Love the monkey blanket, and the way that grey color makes it perfect:)

Kelly said...

Hi Jen! I love the monkey set!! would you mind if i showed the sweater at my blog?
hugs,
kelly

bevq said...

Such an adorable set!! Thanks for sharing.

Bev
http://www.bevscountrycottage.com

Amanda said...

I've been wanting to make this set too! My babies are big now. But I just found out that my husband's good friend and his wife are having a baby. So I have a reason to make it now.

You did a great job. Love the little sweater!

Anonymous said...

They look great. Anyway it's been a long time since we talked. Sorry just been really busy. And I had to kick myself off of instant messenger... way too addicted. So, I just stick to email now.
I have a new blog. Not much, but I thought I would let you know that I haven't completely fallen off the face of the earth. Not yet anyway.
cafe de blogger at of course blogspot. Talk to ya later. :)
Shelly.

Anonymous said...

Oh my goodness, what an adorable set!! I LOVE it!