Thursday, September 29, 2005

Christmas Stocking - Finished!

It's done! For the second photo I stuffed it full of plastic sacks to get what it will look like filled with Christmas presents!


I'm really happy with how it turned out :)

If anyone wants the pattern, it is at FreePatterns.com. You have to have an account to see the patterns, but it's free. Just go to the Crochet section, than Special Occasions; I think it's on the 3rd pages of patterns. I made a couple modifications, but it's basically the same.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Great job!!!!Your modification look great. Love, GMa

Robin Fonner Andersen said...

great job!

Robin

Anonymous said...

Wow, talk about being prepared for Christmas :)
And thank you for adding CraftiBlog to your blogroll. We've added you to ours too!

LG said...

I like it! Jen I admire you: it's October and you already crocheted this! By Christmas you'll have many more things done!!!